Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tentacles, by Roland Smith




I started reading Tentacles because it was recommended in Storm Runners- which I LOVED (see post).  As I got about 5 pages in, I realized that this is a sequel to Cryptid Hunters.  I was too intrigued to wait to get the first book, so I dove in....and it didn't matter that I didn't read book 1.  I instantly liked our hero Marty, a 13 year old boy who is quick on his feet and truly funny.  Marty, his cousin Grace, and his best friend Luther go to stay on his uncle's sea vessel in search of a Giant Squid.  Not only has no one ever seen this great predator, but they also live in an impossible location to get to.  Marty, Grace, and Luther are all on a much bigger adventure than they thought.  Come on this incredible ride...if you can hold your stomach contents in!

No comments:

Post a Comment